The MSLA Membership Directory is available for the exclusive use of our members
- The directory may be exported in several formats, including PDF, Excel, text and XML.
- Log in with your email address and the password you used to join or renew your membership.
- If you do not know your password, you can request a re-set.
- Resource Members who are willing to share their expertise are included in the directory.
- Please update your information if it is not correct.
- You will not be able to edit your email address because it is your membership log-in.
- If you need to change your email address,
MSLA Executive Director
We now have our own: "MSLA Members Map" but YOU have to add yourself!
Here is how:
- enter your school name (and town, if needed) in the search bar at the top of the map
- it should find your school and mark it with a green pin
- click on the green pin
- opens a popup window about your school (address, phone number, website, etc)
- click 'add to map' at the bottom of the popup window
- your school's pin should turn red
- click the red pin on your school
- click the pencil icon (edit)
- write your name in the text box
- add a link to your blog or other information
- (I wasn't able to add more than one link)