|2008 Conference: Nov 2 & 3|
Sturbridge Host Hotel and Conference Center
The 2008 MSLA conference will focus on practical applications of AASL and MSLA standards for school libraries:
AASL Standards for the 21st Century Learner
1. Inquire, think critically, and gain knowledge
2. Draw conclusion, make informed decisions, apply knowledge to new situations and create new knowledge
3. Share knowledge and participate ethically and productively as members of our democratic society.
4. Pursue personal and aesthetic growth.
MSLA Information Fluency Standards
1. Define Information Task
2. Develop Seeking Strategies
3. Locate and Access Information
4. Use Information
5. Synthesize Information
6. Participate in Collaborative Activities
7. Evaluate the Process and the Product
8. Appreciate Literature
Sessions will address the Standards and provide real examples for implementation and assessment.
All speakers & authors for the 2008 Conference have been selected.
If you are interested in being a presenter for 2009, please email our conference coordinator, Melissa Lynch, and we will keep your information for future review.
Contact the Conference Coordinator
|Last Updated ( Friday, 26 October 2012 )|